Here are some guide to make your measurement more accurate:
How to find your ring size
- 1. Please keep in mind that the two hands slightly differ in size, a ring worn on the left hand may not fit perfectly on the same finger on the right hand.
- 2. Do not measure when your finger is hot or cold.
- 3. Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
- 1. Download our printable ring sizer. Please print the file for accuracy.
- 2. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view our ring sizer. Please visit Adobe.com to download the free software.
- 3. For a sure fit, stop by your nearest jeweler. If you have any further questions. Please feel free to contact us.