Ring Size ChartHere are some guide to make your measurement more accurate:
- 1. Please keep in mind that the two hands slightly differ in size, a ring worn on the left hand may not fit perfectly on the same finger on the right hand.
- 2. Do not measure when your finger is hot or cold.
- 3. Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
- 1. Download our printable ring sizer. Please print the file for accuracy.
- 2. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view our ring sizer. Please visit Adobe.com to download the free software.
- 3. For a sure fit, we highly recommend our Zealotians to stop by their nearest jeweler and make sure to advise them they want to be sized in Comfort Fit to get the perfect size ring for them. This will make ordering accurate and Stress Free! If you have any further questions. Please feel free to contact us.
Live Long and Prosper! \\//
Information on Plated Jewelry Care
Maintenance and care of your plated jewelry is crucial on the durability.
Anything plated may turn with time and wear. We do not recommend any plated item to be worn on a daily basis.
Remove at Night
do not sleep with plated jewelry, night sweat and the extra rubbing against the skin will cause the plating to wear off faster. some people might be allergic to the base metal (varies from item to item, manufacturer to manufacturer) and having an item on 24 hrs might cause an unwanted reaction. remove at night to avoid skin reactions and extend the life-cycle of your items.Store Like Items Together
do not put away gold plating and silver plating together. the different metals will cause each other to tarnish, fade and/or turn colors. have different storage places for different colors of metals. best to store in a dry area. restroom is not an ideal place as the humidity thins the platingDo Not Clean With Chemicals
plating is much more delicate than pure metals. clean often to keep shine and remove sweat and dirt that will cause items to fade. use a damp cloth (not dripping wet) a hand towel works well. wipe down gently, use a clean towel to dry. when cleaning chains hold by the clasp and do not tug at the chain or you run the risk of busting the clasp. on anything with stones wipe gently, do not rub. careful with corners or edges that can catch the towel and damage the item. do not use any chemicals to clean ANY plated item. chemicals will fade the plating. this is my most common problem with items fading.
Body chemistry may also make the plating come off.